- LCI successfully closes a new asset-backed helicopter facility in excess of US$135M with a syndicate of five banks led by CIT Group Inc.
- LCI expands its Asia-Pacific fleet with the delivery of two helicopters to Weststar in Malaysia, and the transition by Babcock International of two helicopters from Aberdeen to Australia.
- LCI announces its first helicopter lease in China with the placement of three new Leonardo AW139 aircraft with Shanghai Kingwing Aviation Co. each configured for Emergency Medical Services operations.
- LCI closes its inaugural capital markets term loan financing, with a value in excess of US$55m.
- LCI expands its future fleet with an order for a further nine next generation helicopters from Leonardo valued at over US$120 million.
- LCI increases their freighter fleet and signs a new deal with Turkey's ACT Airlines
- LCI delivers the first of four AW139’s to Australia's Westpac Helicopter Service a not-for-profit, community-supported operation providing essential aeromedical, search and rescue services.
- LCI delivers the first of three AW169’s to Elitaliana support their emergency medical services and search and rescue operations in Italy.
- LCI completes the world’s first Pre-Delivery Payment financing for helicopters under a unique Islamic finance structure for US $250m of Airbus helicopter assets
- LCI breaks new ground in Australia leasing 10 AW139s to Australian Helicopters and Westpac Rescue for EMS operations
- Expansion of helicopter fleet with a further 11 Leonardo aircraft valued at $125m
- LCI successfully closes financing facility for $325m with additional $100m optional increase to buy more new aircraft
- LCI places $645m order with Airbus Helicopters and becomes launch customer for the EC225e model
- LCI announces contracts for new helicopters approaching a total value of $1 billion at the HAI Convention in California
- KKR takes strategic minority stake in LCI with an investment of over $100m
- LCI schedules delivery of fifth AW139 to Bond Offshore Helicopters (Scotland)
- International deliveries made to Avincis, Weststar (Malaysia) and SFS Aviation (Thailand)
- LCI enters helicopter leasing market with a $400m order for a fleet of Leonardo helicopters (AW139, AW169, AW189)
- Appointment of Crispin Maunder as Executive Chairman with Michael Platt joining the company as CEO
- LCI acquires new Boeing 777-LRF freighter on lease to AeroLogic
- Delivery of remaining Airbus A330-300 aircraft leased to Singapore Airlines
- Further fleet growth with acquisition of Airbus and Boeing aircraft including new Airbus A330-300s, bringing total to 32 aircraft acquired in 2009
- Landmark acquisition by LCI of 20 Bombardier CSeries aircraft valued at $1.44 billion with options to purchase a further 20
- LCI purchases 11 Airbus A330-300 aircraft
- Expansion of Asia-Pacific presence through Singapore affiliate, Singapore Commercial Leasing
- LCI reinvests in new aircraft: B737NG, B747F, A330 and A320
- LCI and its management begin to refresh the portfolio through established close working relationships with leading manufacturers and airlines around the world
- Landmark $1 billion sale of a total of 21 aircraft initiating major renewal of what was already one of the industry’s youngest fleets
- LCI becomes the world’s largest privately-owned aircraft leasing company with a fleet on lease to leading global airlines
- LCI portfolio grows to 22 fixed-wing aircraft
- LCI appoints Crispin Maunder as CEO
- LCI founded by the Libra Group, a privately owned international business group with 30 years' experience in global transportation markets