- LCI expands its fleet to over 140 rotary and fixed wing aircraft with the acquisition of Nova Capital Aviation (Ireland) Limited.
- The Libra Group acquires the minority interest in LCI Helicopters held by global investment firm, KKR.
- LCI re-enters the fixed wing market with the acquisition of an Airbus A330-300 commercial aircraft.
- LCI and SMFL expand their helicopter leasing joint venture with the addition of 12 helicopters worth in excess of US$120M.
- LCI launches a helicopter co-investment vehicle with LCM Partners.
- LCI places two AW109SP helicopters, the first of this type to enter LCI’s fleet, on long term operating leases with Sloane Helicopters to undertake EMS operations on behalf of The Air Ambulance Service.
- LCI promotes Jaspal Jandu to Chief Executive Officer, Michel Platt to Vice Chairman, and Praveen Vetrivel to Chief Financial Officer.
- LCI launches a landmark US$230 million leasing joint venture with Sumitomo Mitsui Finance and Leasing Company, Limited.
- LCI launches a US$100 million helicopter co-investment vehicle with Thora Capital, LLC and Rive Private Investment.
- LCI seals new financial partnerships with Investec and Grupo Santander.
- LCI launches its first ever helicopter co-investment vehicle valued at over US$100 million in partnership with Flexam Tangible Asset Income Fund.
- LCI successfully closes a new asset-backed helicopter facility in excess of US$135M with a syndicate of five banks led by CIT Group Inc.
- LCI expands its Asia-Pacific fleet with the delivery of two helicopters to Weststar in Malaysia, and the transition by Babcock International of two helicopters from Aberdeen to Australia.
- LCI announces its first helicopter lease in China with the placement of three new Leonardo AW139 aircraft with Shanghai Kingwing Aviation Co. each configured for Emergency Medical Services operations.
- LCI closes its inaugural capital markets term loan financing, with a value in excess of US$55m.
- LCI expands its future fleet with an order for a further nine next generation helicopters from Leonardo valued at over US$120 million.
- LCI increases their freighter fleet and signs a new deal with Turkey's ACT Airlines
- LCI delivers the first of four AW139’s to Australia's Westpac Helicopter Service a not-for-profit, community-supported operation providing essential aeromedical, search and rescue services.
- LCI delivers the first of three AW169’s to Elitaliana support their emergency medical services and search and rescue operations in Italy.
- LCI completes the world’s first Pre-Delivery Payment financing for helicopters under a unique Islamic finance structure for US $250m of Airbus helicopter assets
- LCI breaks new ground in Australia leasing 10 AW139s to Australian Helicopters and Westpac Rescue for EMS operations
- Expansion of helicopter fleet with a further 11 Leonardo aircraft valued at $125m
- LCI successfully closes financing facility for $325m with additional $100m optional increase to buy more new aircraft
- LCI places $645m order with Airbus Helicopters and becomes launch customer for the EC225e model
- LCI announces contracts for new helicopters approaching a total value of $1 billion at the HAI Convention in California
- KKR takes strategic minority stake in LCI with an investment of over $100m
- LCI schedules delivery of fifth AW139 to Bond Offshore Helicopters (Scotland)
- International deliveries made to Avincis, Weststar (Malaysia) and SFS Aviation (Thailand)
- LCI enters helicopter leasing market with a $400m order for a fleet of Leonardo helicopters (AW139, AW169, AW189)
- Appointment of Crispin Maunder as Executive Chairman with Michael Platt joining the company as CEO
- LCI acquires new Boeing 777-LRF freighter on lease to AeroLogic
- Delivery of remaining Airbus A330-300 aircraft leased to Singapore Airlines
- Further fleet growth with acquisition of Airbus and Boeing aircraft including new Airbus A330-300s, bringing total to 32 aircraft acquired in 2009
- Landmark acquisition by LCI of 20 Bombardier CSeries aircraft valued at $1.44 billion with options to purchase a further 20
- LCI purchases 11 Airbus A330-300 aircraft
- Expansion of Asia-Pacific presence through Singapore affiliate, Singapore Commercial Leasing
- LCI reinvests in new aircraft: B737NG, B747F, A330 and A320
- LCI and its management begin to refresh the portfolio through established close working relationships with leading manufacturers and airlines around the world
- Landmark $1 billion sale of a total of 21 aircraft initiating major renewal of what was already one of the industry’s youngest fleets
- LCI becomes the world’s largest privately-owned aircraft leasing company with a fleet on lease to leading global airlines
- LCI portfolio grows to 22 fixed-wing aircraft
- LCI appoints Crispin Maunder as CEO
- LCI founded by the Libra Group, a privately owned international business group with 30 years' experience in global transportation markets