Manager, Technical Operations - Dublin
LCI Operations Limited, a market leading full-service helicopter lessor and aircraft manager, currently seeks a Manager Technical Operations to join the company. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a growing platform with a highly experienced team of professionals. Reporting to the Senior Vice President Technical Operations, the Manager Technical Operations will be part of the technical operations team with the following responsibilities:
The activities of the Manager Technical Operations mainly focus on the technical project management of the helicopters in the company’s portfolio:
- Technical management of the helicopter fleet along
- Liaison with multiple stakeholders, including internal deal teams, customers and manufacturers
- Negotiation of the technical sections of the helicopter leasing contract and power by the hour agreements based on the company guidelines
- Monitoring of lessee helicopter transitions to ensure compliance with contractual obligations and to protect the asset value
- Initial review, definition of redelivery maintenance work scope and location
- Supervision of redelivery maintenance and review of technical records
- Coordination with manufacturer requirements as required
- Negotiation of settlement of deviation from redelivery conditions
- Negotiation of shipping proposals and shipping coordination
- Negotiation and preparation of storage, care and maintenance contracts between leases if required
- Assistance to the Senior Vice President Technical Operations and Senior Managers, Technical Operations as required
The successful candidate shall have the following qualifications and experience:
- At least 8 years’ technical experience with medium to heavy commercial helicopters being operated on off-shore oil & gas, SAR or HEMS services (e.g., AW109, AW169, AW139, AW189, H135, H145, H175, S-76, S-92) essential;
- Preferably five years’ experience working for a leasing company, an MRO, a major helicopter operator or an asset management company;
- A detailed understanding of the operating leasing model and interpretation of the technical aspects of helicopter leasing contracts essential;
- A demonstrative experience of using Asset Management Systems for inputting and managing aircraft records.
- Experience of Asset Management Systems for managing aircraft records.
- A detailed knowledge of EASA and FAA aviation regulations, and as they pertain to helicopters particularly;
- Computer literate and familiar with MS Office products.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated individual with the ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines. They shall display a collaborative, team-oriented approach that is consistent with the Company culture, whilst maintaining a high level of professional excellence and attention for detail. They will be a good communicator, results-oriented, customer-focused, and have an ability to work independently and produce technical reports to a consistent high quality. They must be fluent in English, be willing to work from our Dublin office and travel as required by the projects assigned.
If you would like to apply for this position please contact LCI in confidence via email to email@example.com