Associate, Technical Operations - Dublin
LCI Operations Limited, a market leading full-service helicopter lessor and aircraft manager, currently seeks an Associate to join the Technical Operations team. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a growing platform with a highly experienced team of professionals. Reporting to the Senior Vice President Technical Operations, the Associate will be part of the technical operations team with the following responsibilities:
Technical Database Administration
- Development and maintenance of the asset and technical sections of the company’s Asset Management System.
- Regular liaison with the OEMs to maintain the company’s equipment and configuration database.
Technical Asset Management
- Technical asset management utilizing the Company’s Asset Management System:
o Loading new aircraft into the Company’s Asset Management System.
o Monitoring of lessees to ensure compliance with contractual obligations and to protect the asset value.
o Working closely with lessees to obtain monthly utilization reports and any required technical data relating to upcoming inspections, events, modifications, or regulatory matters.
o Monthly maintenance reserves tracking and invoicing.
o Tracking airframe and engine data.
o Gathering of technical data and information required by the Company for reporting purposes.
o Airframe and Engine PBH monitoring and document control.
o Dealing directly with OEMs on matters such as PBH programs, parts tracking, technical queries.
o Working closely with the Technical, Legal and Accounts departments to ensure continued accuracy of the data base system.
o Co-ordination of fleet audits with internal and external parties.
- Technical records management (including review of maintenance data, airworthiness documentation, delivery documentation and filing).
The successful candidate shall have the following qualifications and experience:
- A demonstrative experience of using Asset Management Systems for inputting and managing aircraft records.
- At least two years’ experience with either an airline, aviation operator or leasing company.
- Technical records or document management experience.
- An understanding of the operating leasing model and interpretation of the technical aspects of aviation leasing contracts.
- Computer literate and familiar with MS Office products.
The successful candidate shall ideally also have the additional skills:
- Experience with light, medium and heavy helicopters being operated for off-shore oil & gas ,SAR or HEMS services (e.g. AW139, H175, S-92).
- Familiarity with EASA and FAA regulations for helicopters.
- Experience with QuickBase or comparable database systems.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated individual with the ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines. They shall display a collaborative, team-oriented approach that is consistent with the Company culture, whilst maintaining a high level of professional excellence and attention for detail. They will be a good communicator, results-oriented, customer-focused, and have an ability to work independently and produce technical reports to a consistent high quality. They must be fluent in English, be willing to work from our Dublin office and travel as required by the projects assigned.
Candidates must have entitlement to work in the EU
If you would like to apply for this position please contact LCI in confidence via email to firstname.lastname@example.org