LCI Operations Limited, a commercial aircraft and helicopter leasing company, currently seeks a transaction manager on a maternity leave contract – twelve (12) months. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a growing platform with a highly experienced team of professionals. Reporting to the General Counsel, the transaction manager will be part of the legal team responsible for all aspects of transaction administration and support to the global team.
- Work directly with the legal department in-house lawyers and be involved in all aspects of lease, purchase and financing transactions of aircraft from non-disclosure agreements, letters of intent, the lease agreement, financing, closing of a transaction and management thereafter, including but not limited to the following tasks:
- Assisting the legal department with drafting and management of closing deliverables, conditions precedent/subsequent documents for sale, lease and financing transactions;
- Prepare and track closing CP checklists;
- Draft corporate approvals for transactions;
- Pre- and post- closing document coordination, execution and filing;
- Draft non-disclosure agreements and arrange their execution and filing;
- Manage company secretarial registers and CRO filings including B1 annual returns; AGM documentation and filing board minutes; and
- KYC and corporate compliance matters.
- Upload lease contract information in company’s lease management system.
- Coordinate internal document filing and storage.
- Reviewing lessee insurance certificates.
- Maintaining accurate, up-to-date internal UBO registers and public RBO filings for Irish companies.Monitor the expirations and renewals of letters of credit/other payment guarantees and insurances, as necessary and update the lease management system accordingly.
- Assist with and coordinate corporate filings for LCI’s subsidiaries and affiliates incorporated in BVI, Singapore, UK, China and the United States; including meeting corporate compliance regulations and deadlines.
Degree educated and preferably one to two years’ work experience in a lessor or law firm, preferably in the aircraft leasing/aviation finance department; or one to two years’ company secretarial work experience in a corporate service provider.
You will have strong communication skills, both written and verbal and be proficient in Word and Outlook. Ideally, you should understand databases and document management systems. You will be numerate, diligent, thorough and with a keen attention to detail and a can-do attitude.
A keen, organised and tech-savvy individual with the ability to blend well with a small team, you will be highly motivated, with strong documentation management skills and enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic and friendly team environment.
Maternity leave contract starting in September 2022 based in Dublin on market-competitive terms.